Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is an electronic record under Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes under applicable Indian laws.
- To access and use the Services, The Customer is required to create a user account with The Company for the Services. The Customer shall not reveal The Customer’s user account information to anyone else. The Customer are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of The Customer’s user account and for all activities that occur on or through The Customer’s user account, and The Customer agree to immediately notify the Company of any security breach of The Customer’s user account. The Company shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of The Customer’s user account.
- Although to avail the Services requires registration, however the website could also be used by unregistered users or visitors and the terms and conditions of this Agreement are also binding to such users or visitors when they are using the website.
- The Customer can use The Company’s website to place an order by selecting the product(s) The Customer wish to buy and adding it to The Customer’s cart.
- The Customer may pay for The Customer’s order in full at the time of ordering or by depositing cheque/cash to our bank account or make payment at the time of delivery. The Company uses secure payment facilities for online purchases and The Customer can pay for The Customer’s order vide net banking, debit card or credit card. Order will be considered confirmed only once the payment is received.
- The Customer acknowledge that the Company reserves the unrestricted and discretionary right to change, rearrange, add or delete Services offering at any time.
- The Customer agree that the Company owns and retains all rights to the Services. The Customer further agree that the content The Customer access and view as part of the Services is owned or controlled by the Company and or its licensors. The Services and the content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Orders are shipped and delivered on all days excluding Public holidays. Once the orders are confirmed upon receipt of payment, delivery will start from the second business day if the order was placed before 12pm or third business day if the order was placed after 12pm. The delivery of the products ordered purchased shall be between 6.00 am to 3.00 pm. The Customer will receive The Customer’s order within the time slot assigned to The Customer though the Company is not responsible for any shipping delays. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
- The Company will ship The Customer’s order at the shipping address provided by The Customer while ordering. The Customer should provide complete address with land mark, pin code and The Customer’s contact details including the email address, for timely delivery. The delivery person will attempt delivery of the products once in a day. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the delivery person will call The Customer on the contact number provided by The Customer. If even the phone goes unanswered/ unreachable for any reasons attributable to The Customer, The Customer shall be charged for the order.
- The Company will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by The Customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address
- Premises locked.
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of The Company
- Addressee refused to accept the products.
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbor, based on the instructions from The Customer.
- In case of civil disturbances, floods, Heavy Rains, National Bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.
- Request for cancellation of confirmed order can be made up to 72 hours before the delivery time.
- Upon the instruction of the Customer, the delivery agent of The Company may leave the product(s) outside the delivery premises, security cabin of the building/Reception/Neighbor. Any theft or spoilage arising thereof, is not a responsibility of the Company
- The Customer will receive The Customer’s order within the time slot assigned to The Customer though the Company is not responsible for any shipping delays. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
- The Customer will be allowed to modify only those orders (wholly or partly) whose delivery is pending to be completed after 3 working days or more at modification date. Confirmed orders which have delivery date within 2 working days of modification date will not be allowed to be modified.
- The Customer will under no circumstances be allowed to cancel an order/gift card/vouchers. All sales are final.
Disclaimer, Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The Customer assumes the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, products and services available on this website. The Company makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timelines, reliability, or accuracy of the products, services or information contained in this website for any purpose, the products and services are provided on a “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The company does not make any scientific claims and all the health related information listed on the website are on the basis of general acceptance of the benefits of the specific ingredients that are used for making the juices.
- The Company does not use any preservatives or chemicals in its juices and though it is extremely careful with how it handles produce and the machines that are used for juicing, the fruits and other ingredients used are sourced from third party suppliers/vendors and such fruits and ingredients may contain chemicals/preservatives and The Company does not take any responsibility for the same.
- While The Company endeavors to provide the most accurate, up to date information, products and services the site may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or outdated information. Moreover, The Company may make modifications or changes to this website or the information on products and services described in this website at any time. The Company is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors on the website; The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel orders anytime including but not limited to the orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which The Company believes the customer has violated applicable law and orders that The Company believes are harmful to The Company or its vendors/suppliers/affiliates. The Company also reserves the rights to modify/limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through this site.
- The Company’s entire aggregate liability (whether under contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise) shall be limited to the value of the transaction/order.
- All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, belong to The Company and are the intellectual properties of The Company are protected by appropriate legislations. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted or published without prior, written permission from The Company.
- The Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to The Customer in the event of non-availability of any portion of the Services or Product occasioned by Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, infrastructure failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of The Company.
Changes to the Agreement
Governing Laws, Jurisdiction
- The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws and all disputes and differences hereunder shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated at Bangalore, India.
Notices and Communications:
- All notices should be served to The Company at its registered office. The Customer or their representative may reach out to The Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated – 17th Dec, 2017