Collection, Use and Disclosure
The Company may collect the following two types of information:
- Personal information, which could reasonably be used to identify The Customer personally, such as The Customer’s name, email address, registration account details, physical address or other relevant personal details; and demographic information, such as gender, pin code or similar information.
- Non-personal information that does not identify The Customer or any other individual, and includes session and usage data, log data and aggregate information.
The Company may install cookies or other similar data collection software in The Customer’s computer system/device for such purpose and The Customer hereby consent to the same.
The information so provided by The Customer to the Company or captured by the Company may be used for a number of purposes connected with the Company’s business operations which may include the following:
- Processing orders or applications
- Provisioning of services, improvement of services, recommending various products or services including those of third parties
- Dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints and customer related activities
- Marketing products and services and its analysis
- Disclose the information for abiding with laws and law enforcement / regulatory requests
- The Company may provide The Customer’s information or data to its partners, associates, service providers or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services which may be of The Customer’s interest. The Customer will have the choice to ‘opt out’ of such marketing or promotional communications at The Customer’s will.
- The Customer’s consent being part of the terms and conditions through which the Company provide The Customer with a service. The Customer’s consent may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct.
- To enforce our terms and conditions;
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, The Customer or others.
Information Security and Storage
The Company treats The Customer’s personal information as strictly private and confidential. The Company uses reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and read with Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, to safeguard and protect The Customer’s data and information. The Customer accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the internet and will not hold the Company responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of personal information unless the Company has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
Third Party Websites and Services
Last Updated – 15th Nov, 2017